Sunday, October 29, 2006

Straight Fiya!!!



I'll admit it....when Akon first hit the national scene, I thought he sounded like one of the crew from "Alvin & The Chipmunks", but he has changed my mind completely.


AKON IS THE NEW NATE DOGG
Starting with "Soul Survivor" (w/ Young Jeezy), Akon has done hit-after-hit as the hook singer. Much as Nate Dogg was for the 90's and early 2000's, the new go-to man for a hot chorus is now my man Akon. A few most recent examples:
Rick Ross feat. Akon - Cross That Line
Akon feat. Eminem - Smack That
Akon feat. Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Fuck You
Papoose feat. Akon - Ghetto Soldier
Akon feat. T-Pain - Not The Same
future track: Bone Thugs feat. Akon - Forget Me
Akon feat. Styles P - Locked Up
When you hear that cell block door close and hear "Konvict Musik"...you know its gonna be hot!

My favorites:
Akon feat. Marques Houston - I Wanna Luv U (My Favorite Girl) (Remix)
Beatnuts feat. Akon - Find Us (In The Back of the Club)
R. Kelly feat. Akon & Sean Paul - Slow Wind (Official Remix)
Obie Trice feat. Akon - Snitch
Miri Ben-Ari feat. Akon - Miss Melody

For your listening pleasure, I have uploaded a folder of bangin joints from the dude.
Link: http://rapidshare.com/users/M6SY32
note: downloads are free, just click on the right hand column of rapidshare download page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home